Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that simply eating beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Fortunately, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork steak recipe. You can have pork steak using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Steak:
- Get pork
- Get 1 whole garlic
- Provide 1 white onion
- Take 1⁄2 red onion
- Provide 1⁄4 cup calamansi juice
- Take 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- Provide 1⁄2 beef cube
- Take butter
Steps to make Pork Steak:
- Prepare the marinade. Mix calamansi juice, soy sauce, black pepper, and crushed garlic together in a bowl.
- Let the meat marinate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Then, pan fry the pork chops for 1-2 mins. each side on medium heat.
- Remove porkchops. Sauté garlic (from the marinade) and chopped onions.
- Add the pan-fried porkchops to the pan with the marinade.
- Add 1 beef cube and 2 cups of water. Let it simmer on medium heat with lid on for 45-60 mins, until porkchop is tender.
- Add butter.
- Add sugar and pepper to taste.
- Add onion ring garnish. Simmer until onions are cooked.
If you find this Pork Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.