Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Shrimp Wonton Bites recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Wonton Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Wonton Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not amass in your body and or cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp wonton bites recipe. To cook shrimp wonton bites you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Wonton Bites:
- Take For shrimp
- Use 1⁄4 cup red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- Use 1 lb Shrimp
- Use 1⁄4 cup green onions, chopped
- You need 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- You need 1 tbsp oil
- You need 12 each wonton wrappers
- Provide 2 dash worcestershire sauce
- Take Toppings
- Provide 1 cup shredded cheese
- Use 1 cup rotel
- Take 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Use 1 pinch dill weed
Instructions to make Shrimp Wonton Bites:
- Season shrimp with Old Bay seasoning and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and green onion, saute 5 minutes. Add shrimp and Worcestershire sauce. Cook til shrimp are almost done. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Place wontons in a muffin tin and bake for 5-10 minutes in top rack of the oven at 350°F. Or you can fry them softly then put them in the muffin tin.
- Fill the wonton cups with shrimp mixture and top with cheese, then place back in oven til cheese is melted 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with desired toppings, and serve. Enjoy!!
If you find this Shrimp Wonton Bites recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.