Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken stuffed bell peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken stuffed bell peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken stuffed bell peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You probably know this because you’ve probably been told to make sure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stuffed bell peppers recipe. You can have chicken stuffed bell peppers using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken stuffed bell peppers:
- Use 4 medium red pepper, cut in half, seeds removed
- You need 2 tsp Olive oil
- You need 1 medium onion, chopped
- You need 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Take 4 chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- Take 1 tsp chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp ground pepper
- Provide 1 cup no sugar added tomato sauce
- You need 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Get 1 cup chickpeas, canned, drained
- Use 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- Provide 5 tbsp fresh cilantro, or lemon thyme (for garnish)
- Prepare 1 tbsp lime juice
- Use 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Steps to make Chicken stuffed bell peppers:
- Preheat oven 375°F. Place bell pepper in a glass dish, spray with olive oil and cook for 25 minutes
- Cook brown rice according to package
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, onions, garlic and cook for 5 minutes
- Add chicken, cumin, chilli powder, salt, pepper. Cook, stir frequently, for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add tomato sauce, beans, corn, lime juice, fresh herbs and rice. Reduce heat to med-low and cook another 3-5 minutes.
- Scoop chicken mixture into bell peppers, evenly. Add cheese, cover with foil and bake another 15-20 minutes. Remove foil, bake another 3 minutes. Or broil.
- Serve and sprinkle with fresh herbs !
If you find this Chicken stuffed bell peppers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.