Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable gratin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable gratin recipe. You can have vegetable gratin using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable gratin:
- You need 1 carrot, 1⁄2 broccoli, 2 medium potatoes, baby corn, red &yellow peppers, spinach, roughly chopped
- Provide Green onions, 3 cloves garlic chopped, 1tbsp oil
- Use 1 tbsp flour, 1⁄2 cup milk, 1⁄2 vegetable stock, 2 tbsp butter
- Provide 3⁄4 cup cheese of your choice, salt & pepper to taste, 2 tbsp bread crumbs
Instructions to make Vegetable gratin:
- Place a pan on medium heat, add oil, half onions and garlic and stir fry until translucent, add vegetables, seasoning, cover and cook until just done. remove in a baking dish.
- In the same pan, add 1⁄2 butter, once melted, add remaining onions and stir fry until translucent, add flour and mix well, until the flour starts smelling aromatic, about 2-3 minutes, turn heat to low and add milk and stock, stirring constantly until slightly thickened, turn heat off, stir in half the cheese, seasoning and continue stirring until well incorporated, check seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius, pour the white sauce onto the vegetables, top with bread crumbs and remaining cheese and bake for 25 minutes. cool and serve with a side of salad or steak.
If you find this Vegetable gratin recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.