Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Bow Ties recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Bow Ties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Bow Ties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples contain lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Appleas contain loads of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL levels. That’s a great number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and bow ties recipe. You can cook chicken and bow ties using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Bow Ties:
- Prepare 1-1 1 /2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast sliced cut into 1" cubes
- You need 3 tablespoons butter
- Get 1 large white or yellow onion chopped
- Prepare 3-4 cloves garlic finely chopped (optional)
- Get salt and pepper
- You need 8 ounces (1⁄2 box) farfalle pasta cooked to al dente and drained
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) jar alfredo sauce
- You need 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Steps to make Chicken and Bow Ties:
- Spray 8"x 8" baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add onion and garlic and cook 3- 4 minutes, then add chicken, a little salt and pepper and cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add cooked pasta to the chicken mixture. I add about 1⁄2 cup mozzarella to the chicken mixture.
- Add the jar of alfredo sauce to the chicken and pasta mixture. Stir until combined.
- Put mixture in the prepared baking dish, cover with mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted
- I serve this with salad and garlic bread.
If you find this Chicken and Bow Ties recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.