Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is one of the best meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has advised you to consume some fish at least two or three times a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish during at least two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these health food every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchiladas w/ black beans and mexican chopped salad recipe. You can have chicken enchiladas w/ black beans and mexican chopped salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad:
- Take 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Use 1 small white onion peeled and diced
- Provide 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast diced into small 1⁄2 in pieces
- You need salt and pepper
- Provide 1 (4 oz) can diced green chillies
- Use 2 cup rice cooked
- Take 8 large flour trotillas
- You need 3 cups mexican blend shredded cheese
- Get Optional: 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- You need tortillas
- Take enchilada sauce
Steps to make Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad:
- Preheat over oven to 350 degrees F. Preheat enchilada sauce, if making homemade
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add onion and sauté for 3 min, stirring occasionally. Add diced chicken and green chilies, and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 6-8 min, stirring occasionally, or untill the chilies, and the chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lay out a tortilla and spread table spoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla. Ad beans in a line down the middle of of the tortilla then ad in a spoonful of the chicken mixture, then sprinkle with 1⁄3 cup cheese. Roll up tortilla and place in a greased 9x 13- inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining ingredients. then spread the remianin enchilada sauce on top of tortillas and sprinkle on the remaining shreded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 min then enjoy!
If you find this Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.