Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Way Out Calzones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Way Out Calzones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy way out calzones recipe. To cook easy way out calzones you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Way Out Calzones:
- Use 1 package store bought pizza dough, either pre made or the mix
- You need 1 cup pizza sauce
- Get 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Use Your favorite pizza toppings (I used salami, pepperoni and black olives)
- Use 4 tbsp salted butter
- Prepare To taste pepper
- Use To taste garlic powder
- Take To taste oregano
- Take Shaved parmesan cheese
Steps to make Easy Way Out Calzones:
- Make the dough per package instructions or take the ready made dough and form four balls. Roll each ball out until thin and round.
- Add 1⁄4 cup sauce to each, spread it evenly and then add the toppings and cheese.
- Fold them up into pockets shaped like half moons. Make sure they are sealed up well so they don’t burst while baking. You can use a fork to press the edges down and don’t be afraid to pinch them either.
- Soften the butter in a microwave safe bowl, 30 seconds at a time. Add the pepper, garlic salt and oregano, and mix well.
- Place the finished calzones on a foil lined, greased sheet pan, seam sides down. Brush the butter generously on top of each one.
- Throw a little parmesan on top and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Let them rest for a few minutes then enjoy!
If you find this Easy Way Out Calzones recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.