Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Coconut Shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Coconut Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Coconut Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one thing which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin using today. You are also going to see that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is another thing that’s important to understand about this item and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. On this page we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the utilization of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
Another thing you are going to find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. For people who end up suffering from different kinds of rashes you might want to give some thought to rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will help you heal the rash. The reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re in addition going to see that this can be used on a daily basis to provide you with younger looking skin.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you are going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. Something you may possibly or may not realize is that within an extremely short time period there will be vitamin supplement businesses promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked coconut shrimp recipe. To make baked coconut shrimp you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Coconut Shrimp:
- Prepare 1 LB Large Shrimp
- Provide 1⁄3 Cup Cornstarch
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- You need 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Prepare 2 Cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Provide 3 Egg Whites
- Take Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper or Foil
- Take 2 Small Mix Bowls
- Prepare 1 Dipping Sauce Bowl
- Use Toothpicks for serving
- Use 1 (1 Gallon) Ziplock Bag
- Take Sauce: 1 Cup Orange Marmalade, 2 TBS Horseradish, 2 TBS Dijon Mustard
Instructions to make Baked Coconut Shrimp:
- Ahhhh looks like i forgot to click save, ill update this tomorrow. sorry
- Rinse and Pat dry Shrimp
- In Ziplock bag mix Cornstarch, Salt, and Cayenne.
- Place coconut in one mix bowl and 3 egg whites in the other
- Cover Shrimp in cornstarch mixture, knock off excess
- Dip in Egg Egg Whites, let excess off.
- Roll Shrimp in Coconut, pat well then transfer to baking sheet
- Bake shrimp, 10 min, turn over, then bake 5 min more.
- Dipping Sauce: Mix Marmalade, horseradish, mustard.
If you find this Baked Coconut Shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.