Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low-Carb Tamales recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Tamales recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You May Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many folks don’t realize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is really something you need to be using on a regular basis. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this product is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There is another thing that’s important to know about this device and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you should be happy to know that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what some of these benefits could be.
Yet another amazing side effect of utilizing this kind of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you lose some weight by improving your metabolism. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. If you are one of the individuals trying to lose some weight in America today you’ll definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which will be able to help you accomplish your goals. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you ought to also realize that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to start. Something you may or may not realize is that within a really short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb tamales recipe. You can cook low-carb tamales using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Carb Tamales:
- Use Tamale dough
- Provide 1-1⁄2 cup almond flour
- Use 1-1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- You need 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- Get 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Use 3 tablespoons lard
- Take 1-2 tablespoons water
- Take Filling
- Prepare 1 pound chicken breast
- Prepare 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- Prepare 1 large onion chopped
- Take 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take 1⁄3 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Get 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Get 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- You need 1 cup water
- Prepare 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Get Wrapping
- Get As needed Banana leaves
- Take As needed butchers twine
Steps to make Low-Carb Tamales:
- Boil the cup of water with the chicken in it. When done pull it apart. You can also use beef
- Heat the oil add the onions and spices. Sauté till onions are soft. Add the chicken.
- Mix the flours and the other dough ingredients.
- Add 2 tablespoons of dough to a piece of leaf.
- Add some of the filling to the center of the dough on the leaf. Fold the leaf into a package. Make sure the dough covers the filling.
- Fold again and tie the twine. Add to the steamer. Steam for 30 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes then serve. Remove from leaf I hope you enjoy!! I served with salsa verde.
- My leaves were tattered a bit it was hard to work with. Caused some of my Tamales to crack a bit one actually crumbled.
If you find this Low-Carb Tamales recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.