Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be something that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this device will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. Something else I would like to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. In this post we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are related to the usage of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
I am sure you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can present you with plenty of benefits. For people who end up suffering from different kinds of rashes you may possibly want to give some thought to rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. The main reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re also going to discover that this can be used on a daily basis to offer you younger looking skin.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, but this is not yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your home I would recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be connected with it. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to applewood-berry bbq chicken bowl recipe. You can cook applewood-berry bbq chicken bowl using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl:
- Take 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast; medium dice
- Provide 1⁄4 C applewood seasoning
- Take 4 strips bacon
- Prepare 1 C Sweet Baby Rays Hawaiian BBQ sauce
- Use 1⁄2 C berry juice
- Take 1 yellow bell pepper; thick julienne
- You need 1 red onion; thick julienne
- Take 2 lb potatoes
- Provide 1 head garlic
- Use 1.5 stick butter
- You need 2⁄3 C heavy cream
- Prepare 1 C shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Get 1⁄2 bundle cilantro
- Take 1 lime
- Use 1 avocado; thick julienne & halved
- Get 2 scallions
- Prepare 1 t ground coriander seed
- Get Kosher salt & black pepper; as needed
Instructions to make Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl:
- Lay bacon on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Pat dry with paper towels. Cut bacon into baton-like strips, or a large dice
- Cover potatoes and garlic cloves with cold, salted water and boil until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife. Drain. Return to pot and blast heat to high for 30 seconds while shaking pot to remove excess moisture from potatoes.
- Add butter, cheese, cilantro, cream, lime, salt, and black pepper to potatoes. Mash or whip with mixer.
- Drain bacon fat into a large, tall saute pan. Add chicken, bell pepper, and onions. Season with applewood seasoning, ground coriander seed, salt, and black pepper. Saute 2-3 minutes, or until chicken is 80% cooked.
- Add berry juice. Bring to a simmer. Cover and cook approximately 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add bbq sauce. Stir. Simmer 1-2 minutes to warm sauce. Do not boil.
- Garnish with crispy bacon, avocado, and scallions.
- Variations Grilled avocado/tomatoes/bell peppers/scallions, guacamole, tomato-garlic confit, ranch, bleu cheese, goat cheese, lemon, horseradish, vinegar, tamarind, shallots, habanero, celery, carrots, mint, roasted garlic, rosemary, thyme, basil, oregano, zucchini, grilled sweet corn, sofrito, beer, tequila, bourbon, vodka, rum, gin, brandy, pecans, walnuts, honey, coconut, chipotle, ancho chile, serrano, poblano, celery seed, worchestershire, H1, paprika, mushrooms, orange zest, white pepper, pearl onions, cayenne, caramelized onions, cotija, queso fresco, chihuahua cheese, parmesean, olives, greens, caramelized garlic,
If you find this Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.