Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What we do mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your burgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! recipe. To cook crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters!:
- You need dinner
- Use 1 lb raw shrimp
- You need 1 lb bob evans ground sausage
- Get 1 packages bob evans hashbrowns
- You need 3 tbsp olive oil
- Use 2 tbsp salted butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp Philadelphia whipped cream cheese
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Get 2 cup minute rice
Instructions to make Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters!:
- Mince garlic clove
- Mix olive oil, butter, cream cheese, and garlic clove in a small bowl. Heat up in microwave for 15-20 seconds
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage over medium heat
- In a separate pot bring 2 cups of water to a boil
- After water is boiling, add 2 cups of rice and remove from heat. Set covered for at least 5 minutes
- In small saucepan add peeled shrimp and the garlic sauce mix together. Sautee on medium low heat until all the shrimp are pink
- Set oven at a broil, and add hashbrowns to a baking dish with 3 tablespoons of butter. Broil for 30 minutes, mixing every 10 minutes
- When hashbrowns are nice and crispy, layer on the sausage.
- Mix together the rice and shrimp with garlic mix and layer on top of sausage and hashbrowns
If you find this Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.