Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed shells recipe. You can cook stuffed shells using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Shells:
- Use 2 cup shredded chicken
- Get 2 cup chopped broccoli, cooked
- You need 16 oz Garlic Parmesan Alfredo
- Prepare 2 cup sun dried creamy tomato sauce
- Get 1 1⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Use 1⁄4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Use 25 each jumbo pasta shells
- You need salt and pepper
- Use dash Italian Seasoning
Steps to make Stuffed Shells:
- In a large bowl mix the chicken, broccoli, Alfredo, 1 cup of the tomato sauce, shredded cheese, salt and pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Cook jumbo pasta shells according to package instructions and drain
- Spray a casserole dish with baking spray and use remaining cup of sun dried tomato sauce to spread on bottom.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Carefully stuff shells with Alfredo mixture and place in casserole dish. Optionally dash some italian seasoning over top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 to 40 minutes
- Remove from oven. Plate and serve with favorite salad or fresh baked garlic bread.
If you find this Stuffed Shells recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.