Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Butter Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Butter Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butter chicken recipe. To make butter chicken you need 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Butter Chicken:
- You need marinade and chicken
- Use 1 pound chicken breast cut in 2 inch pieces
- Use 1⁄4 tsp tumeric powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- Use 1⁄2 tsp coriander
- Use 3⁄4 tsp cumin
- Get 1 Tbs oil
- Prepare pinch black pepper
- Take to taste salt
- Take 1 tsp minced ginger
- Get 1 tsp minced garlic
- Provide sauce
- Use 1 Tbs butter
- Prepare 1⁄2 C heavy cream
- You need 1⁄2 C milk
- You need 1⁄2 C crushed tomatoes
- Provide 3⁄4 cup water
- Use 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Provide 1 Tbs sugar
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp fenugreek leaves
Instructions to make Butter Chicken:
- Wash and dry the chicken, then mix marinade spices with the chicken and put in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- In a saucepan combine all sauce ingredients. Cook on low heat for 45 minutes until sauce gets thick and butter separates, then set aside
- Bake the chicken on a tray in an oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked.
- Reheat the butter sauce on medium heat and add additional 1⁄2 cup of milk.
- When the sauce comes to a boil add chicken and cook 10 minutes longer.
- Serve with basmati rice and naan bread.
If you find this Butter Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.