Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cumin Spiced Chicken #2 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cumin Spiced Chicken #2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cumin Spiced Chicken #2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cumin spiced chicken #2 recipe. To cook cumin spiced chicken #2 you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cumin Spiced Chicken #2:
- Use 4 chicken legs
- Provide 1 T cumin
- You need 1 t ground coriander seed
- Use 1 t Mexican oregano
- Use 1 t smoked paprika
- Prepare 1 t garlic powder
- Use 1⁄2 t onion powder
- Use 1⁄2 t dried minced onions
- You need 1 pinch kosher salt and black pepper
- Prepare vegetable oil; as needed
Instructions to make Cumin Spiced Chicken #2:
- Cover chicken with enough oil to coat. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 35-40 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°, flipping once halfway during cooking.
- Variations; Paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, dried onion soup mix, peanut oil, mojo crillo, mole, roasted coriander seed, fennel seed, celery seed or salt, white pepper, peppercorn melange, dried epazote, dried cilantro, lemon, lime, ginger, pineapple juice marinade, corona, modelo, rum, pecan crust, cotija, salsa, ground jalapeño powder, chile powder, cayenne, turmeric, cardamom, ghee, parsely, sumac, clove, allspice,
If you find this Cumin Spiced Chicken #2 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.