Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely consuming beans will undo the bad effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we mean is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Start consuming these health food every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus recipe. You can cook oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus:
- Prepare 1 Snapper Filet (approximately 14 oz)
- Provide Asparagus trimmed
- Get Olive Oil
- You need Salt & Pepper
- Take 1⁄2 Lemon
- You need Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic Seasoning Blend
Steps to make Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and lightly brush with olive oil.
- Let your snapper filet and asparagus set out for a few minutes to get to room temperature (about 15 minutes.)
- Rinse your filet and pat dry. Make sure it is completely dry and score the skin side a few times with a sharp knife. This will keep the fish from curling up when it bakes. Season skin side with a little salt & pepper and a sprinkle of redfish magic. Place on baking sheet skin side down. Place your asparagus along side it. Brush your fish and Asparagus with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to both. Coat your filet with the redfish magic. Cut half a lemon into quarters and place on pan.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork and asparagus should be tender but not mushy.
- If you like squeeze a little lemon over the entire dish when done. This delightfully spicy dish is done in a flash and is sure to satisfy.
If you find this Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.