Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that fish is one of the best meats out there. You probably know this as you’ve probably been told to make sure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process bad cholesterol. Try consuming fish during at least two meals every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus recipe. You can have oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus:
- You need Snapper Filet (approximately 14 oz)
- Take Asparagus trimmed
- You need Olive Oil
- You need Salt & Pepper
- Take Lemon
- You need Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic Seasoning Blend
Instructions to make Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and lightly brush with olive oil.
- Let your snapper filet and asparagus set out for a few minutes to get to room temperature (about 15 minutes.)
- Rinse your filet and pat dry. Make sure it is completely dry and score the skin side a few times with a sharp knife. This will keep the fish from curling up when it bakes. Season skin side with a little salt & pepper and a sprinkle of redfish magic. Place on baking sheet skin side down. Place your asparagus along side it. Brush your fish and Asparagus with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to both. Coat your filet with the redfish magic. Cut half a lemon into quarters and place on pan.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork and asparagus should be tender but not mushy.
- If you like squeeze a little lemon over the entire dish when done. This delightfully spicy dish is done in a flash and is sure to satisfy.
If you find this Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.