Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is among the best meats you can consume. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish during at least two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and spinach spaghetti squash in almond sauce recipe. You can cook shrimp and spinach spaghetti squash in almond sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce:
- Use 1 lb precooked baby shrimp
- Take 2 cup thawed chopped spinach
- Take 1 large spaghetti squash
- You need 2 tbsp almond butter
- Get 2 small lime juice
- Use 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Take 1 1⁄2 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 2 1⁄2 tbsp sriracha
- You need 1 tbsp honey
- Prepare 1 tsp sesame oil
- You need 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Provide 2 tsp fresh graded ginger
- Take 2 clove garlic minced
- Get 2 pinch salt
Steps to make Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut squash open in half and place on a baking pan flesh side up. Roast in oven for about 30-25 minutes.
- For sauce, in a small bowl combine all ingredients except for the shrimp and spinach and whisk together to blend ingredients well.
- Then, melt some coconut oil in a medium skillet and heat baby shrimp and spinach together. You can mix in some sriracha and a dash of salt to bring more flavor out. Cook till steamy.
- Once spaghetti squash is done, remove the seeds and stringy flesh. With a fork, scrape the squash from top to bottom. Squash should be coming out looking like spaghetti.
- Place squash flesh in a bowl and add shrimp and spinach mixture along with almond sauce. Toss to coat all ingredients well. Ready to eat!
If you find this Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.