Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating them may not have a good smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This does not mean, however, that simply eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that putting green beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great for the heart, however. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce recipe. You can have baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce:
- Take 1.5 lb fresh skin-on salmon fillet cut into 4 portions
- Prepare 4 tsp olive oil
- Use to taste salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- You need 3 tbs unsalted butter - divided
- Get 4 oz fresh white mushrooms - sliced (mine were very small)
- Prepare 3 oz (about) fresh spinach roughly chopped
- Prepare 1 tbs flour
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup half and half
- Prepare 1 tbs minced fresh chives
- Get 1 pinch cayenne
- Use to taste additional salt and pepper
Instructions to make Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce:
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a paper towel lined plate. Pat tops dry with additional paper towels. Sprinkle with desired amounts of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Cover. Refrigerate 1-2hrs.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease. Arrange salmon evenly spaced on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle each with about 1 tsp olive oil and gently rub in. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- While salmon is in oven make sauce. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs butter. When melted add mushrooms. Sautée until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, continue to sautée until wilted. About 2 minutes more. Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a small bowl. Return skillet to heat.
- Add last tbs butter. When melted wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in half and half. Bring to a simmer until thickened, wisking constantly. Stir mushrooms and spinach into sauce along with chives. Stir in cayenne, then salt and pepper to taste.
- When salmon is done remove from oven. Plate and drizzle with sauce. Serve with any desired sides. We chose couscous and steamed asparagus tonight. Enjoy!
If you find this Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.