Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and bacon lasagna roll ups recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and bacon lasagna roll ups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and bacon lasagna roll ups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has told you to eat some fish twice or thrice each week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Include fish in two meals per week.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and bacon lasagna roll ups recipe. To make chicken and bacon lasagna roll ups you need 15 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and bacon lasagna roll ups:
- Get 8 lasagna pasta, cooked and drained
- Use 1 lb of bacon, diced, cooked and drained
- You need 1 small red or yellow onion
- You need 6 clove of garlic, crushed
- Provide 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- Prepare 2 cup of Alfredo cream sauce
- Use 1⁄2 cup of mozzarella cheese (to sprinkle on top)
- Provide 1⁄2 cup of grated parmesan cheese (to sprinkle on top)
- Take Filling
- Use 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Get 1⁄2 cup of sour cream
- Use 6 oz of cream cheese
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup of parmesan cheese
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder
Instructions to make Chicken and bacon lasagna roll ups:
- preheat oven to 350°
- Add 8 pieces of lasagna pasta to large pot of boiling water.
- Cook pasta 2 minutes less than the directions on package (they will finish in oven)
- Drain pasta then rinse in cold water to keep from sticking. blot dry with paper towel.
- Shred chicken then set aside
- Cut and fry bacon
- Add diced onions and garlic to bacon 3 minutes prior to baking
- Drain bacon mixture, place on plate over paper towel to catch excess fat
- In medium bowl mix together the ricotta cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, parmesan cheese and seasonings
- Divide and spread evenly onto cooked pasta
- Add shredded chicken onto each pasta
- Sprinkle bacon over chicken (save some for the top)
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of bacon and chicken
- Spread 1⁄2 cup of Alfredo cram sauce onto bottom of baking dish
- Roll pasta and place seam side down onto Alfredo sauce
- Cover roll ups with rest of Alfredo sauce
- Top with pieces of bacon
- Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese over top
- bake in preheated oven at 350° for 25 to 35 min.
- Let cool for 5 to 10 min.
If you find this Chicken and bacon lasagna roll ups recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.