Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Espresso Crusted Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Espresso Crusted Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8 percent! This is a great number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start eating these foods each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to espresso crusted chicken recipe. You can have espresso crusted chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Espresso Crusted Chicken:
- You need 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- You need 1⁄2 C espresso powder
- Provide 1 t fresh thyme; minced
- Use 1 t ground cardamom
- Provide 1⁄2 t ground celery seed
- You need 1⁄2 t ground coriander seed
- Prepare 1 T turbinado sugar
- Provide 1⁄2 C honey
- You need 1⁄4 t onion powder
- Get 1⁄4 t garlic powder
- Get 2 t brown sugar
- Prepare evoo; as needed
Steps to make Espresso Crusted Chicken:
- Toss chicken with enough oil to coat. Season with everything except honey and turbindao sugar. Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Pour honey atop chicken and sprinkle turbinado sugar during last 5 minutes of baking.
- Variations; Ground coffee beans, applewood seasoning, bacon fat, crushed nut topping, mustard, ground jalapeño powder, cayenne, mole, cumin, herbes de provence, lavender
- Optional: Serve with almond pesto
If you find this Espresso Crusted Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.