Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Black Bean Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Chicken Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that fish is among the best meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has instructed you to eat some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Eat fish at least two times a week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, however, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean chicken salad recipe. To cook black bean chicken salad you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Bean Chicken Salad:
- Provide 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Get 1 large head romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- You need 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Use 3⁄4 cup salsa
- Prepare 1 cup whole kernel corn
- Use 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Get Blue or yellow (organic) corn tortilla chips, coarsley broken
- Use 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- Prepare 1 cup diced cilantro
- Prepare DRESSING: 3⁄4 cup salsa
- Use 1 cup low-fat plain greek yogurt (or substitute Greek cultured coconut milk)
- Use 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- Provide low-fat milk
Instructions to make Black Bean Chicken Salad:
- Bake, grill, or saute chicken until cooked throughout
- Whisk salsa, yogurt and cumin. (If dressing is too thick add small amount of milk to thin)
- Divide lettuce onto 4 plates.
- Add warm chicken breast on top of lettuce.
- Sprinkle beans, corn and tomatoes over chicken breast.
- Drizzle dressing over chicken.
- Add cheese, cilantro and chips.
If you find this Black Bean Chicken Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.