Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to find that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. One more thing I would like to point out about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is one more thing that is important to know about this device and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be happy to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what some of these benefits could be.
Another thing you are going to find coconut oil is very useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You’re going to see that this will in fact help anyone who may have some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. There are various other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it is also loaded with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
Something else I want to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. If you have other oils in your house I recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be connected with it. There is no doubt that in time organizations are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sesame lemon soy baked salmon with a toasted couscous caramelized onions,mushroom and, sweet corn recipe. To cook sesame lemon soy baked salmon with a toasted couscous caramelized onions,mushroom and, sweet corn you only need 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn:
- Provide 4-6 -4 ounce pieces Salmon
- Get 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- Get 1 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger -minced -or 1⁄4 teaspoon Powdered Ginger
- Get 1⁄2 Teaspoon Thyme
- Use 1⁄2 Teaspoon Oregano
- Take 2 Teaspoons Parsley, Finely Chopped
- You need 1 Ounces Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 Ounces Sesame Oil
- Use 2 ounces Lemon juice
- Get 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Take Above is the marinade
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoons Salt sprinkle on the salmon just before baking
- Take 1⁄4 teaspoon Pepper sprinkle on the salmon just before baking
- Prepare Couscous vegetables-(you can substitute different vegetables:)
- Use 3 tablespoons oil
- You need 1⁄2 cup corn -drained
- Take 1⁄2 of small sweet onion- diced small
- Get 3 cloves garlic- chopped fine
- Provide 4 small mushrooms -sliced
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
- You need Toasted Couscous
- Use 1 cup uncooked couscous
- Use 1 1⁄4 cups chicken stock
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- You need 1 ounce fresh lemon juice–Add at the end
- Take 1 tablespoon melted butter–Add at the end
- Use 2-3 tablespoons fresh basil chiffonade cut –Add at the end
Instructions to make Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn:
- Mix marinade together marinade salmon in a zip lock bag for 20 minutes
- Place on a baking pan with parchment and bake at 350 degrees *Note (It takes about 10 minutes per 1 inch of thickness to cook fish. The fish should flake when finished.)
- Couscous preparation
- Sauté vegetables and lightly caramelize about 5 minutes. Set aside when done.
- To prepare couscous, place couscous in a small sauce pan over medium-high heat; cook 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring constantly.
- Add 1 1⁄4 cups stock, and 1⁄2 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat; cover and let stand 7-8 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork stirring the cooked couscous and add to combine the sauteed vegetables, lemon juice and melted butter and basil, stirring until butter melts. Adjust seasoning of needed
- This works great with chicken and pork also. I would marinade then 4-6 hour and cook to the proper temperature.
If you find this Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.