Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect So Good Sausage Melt recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best So Good Sausage Melt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to So Good Sausage Melt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, however. Start consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to so good sausage melt recipe. To make so good sausage melt you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make So Good Sausage Melt:
- Prepare 1 1⁄4 cup Original Bisquick Mix
- Use 1⁄4 cup soften butter
- You need 2 tbsp very hot water
- Use 1⁄2 lb bulk spicy Italian sausage
- Prepare 1 medium red bell pepper
- Take 1 cup Alfredo pasta sauce
- You need 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- You need 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- You need 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Provide 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves
- Prepare 1 dash salt pepper onion n garlic powder
Steps to make So Good Sausage Melt:
- heat oven at 400°F. lightly spray bottom of a 8in. square baking dish.
- Medium bowl stir Bisquick mix butter very hot water until dough forms. press to bottom of being dish.
- in skillet cook sausage n red pepper till done then drain. Sprinkle salt pepper onion garlic powder on dough then spread sausage mix over dough then spread a cup of Alfredo sauce over meat mix. sprinkle with cheese.
- bike for 25 to 39 minutes to casserole is bubbly around edge n cheese is lightly brown. then sprinkle with tomatoes n basil.
- now I always double everything n use a bigger pan but I have a family size of 5. this is so good.
If you find this So Good Sausage Melt recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.