Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for "Chicken Ballontine" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Chicken Ballontine" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Chicken Ballontine" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Do you remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Know that apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. Just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels decrease by as much as 8 percent! That’s a great number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "chicken ballontine" recipe. You can cook "chicken ballontine" using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make "Chicken Ballontine":
- Provide 1 fresh chicken
- You need 3 small green apples
- Prepare 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- Prepare bunch fresh parsley
- You need bunch zest from 2 lemons
- Get 2 tbsp salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Use 1 large egg
Steps to make "Chicken Ballontine":
- De-bone the chicken. This step is incredibly difficult to describe, I would suggest watching a video on YouTube. Basically you want all the bones out, without dismantling the chicken.
- Start by cutting out the wishbone, cutting off the tips of the wings and then cut the back of the chicken open. Cut the wings and legs and pull out the bones by breaking them, cutting around and scraping away the meat. Then tear out the carcass.
- Now it's time to make the stuffing. You can create what ever type of stuffing you like. With this chicken I combine chopped green apple, fresh cilantro, fresh parsley, lemon zest and 1 egg.
- Season the bird inside and out with the dry ingredients. Insert your stuffing into the legs and spread over the breast meat.
- Fold the chicken and tie it back together carefully using butchers twine.
- Pan sear the chicken on all sides with veg oil before baking it in the oven for 1 hour at 375.
- Once cooked let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes before carving. This will allow the natural juices to redistribute back into the meat.
If you find this "Chicken Ballontine" recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.