Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Italian Shells with White Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Italian Shells with White Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for your heart. The after effects of consuming them might not have a good smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, however. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed italian shells with white sauce recipe. To cook stuffed italian shells with white sauce you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Italian Shells with White Sauce:
- Take 1 box Jumbo pasta shells
- Take sauce
- Prepare 15 oz Alfredo Sauce in a jar
- Take 1 1⁄2 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- You need 1⁄2 cup White wine (I use pinot)
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp garlic salt
- Get stuffing
- Get 1 lb Ground Italian sausage
- You need 12 oz Ricotta cheese
- Take 1⁄2 can Italian style chopped tomatoes
Steps to make Stuffed Italian Shells with White Sauce:
- Boil shells until cooked, drain then set aside to cool off.
- Begin to cook sausage.
- When sausage is mostly cooked, add half can of tomatoes and a splash of wine, continue cooking till done.
- Add ricotta to the sausage mixture, stir until evenly mixed.
- Stuff shells with the mixture and place them evenly in the baking dish.
- Empty Alfredo Sauce into a bowl.
- Add 1⁄2 cup of wine to the sauce (I put it in the Alfredo jar and shake it then empty it into sauce).
- Add mozzarella, and garlic salt to sauce and mix.
- preheat oven to 370.
- Pour sauce over the shells, make sure its even. Give the dish a couple gentle shakes to get sauce in the nooks and crannys.
- Sprinkle a little bit of mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 45 mins, then enjoy :-)!!!
If you find this Stuffed Italian Shells with White Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.