Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Yomogi Manju recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yomogi Manju recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be something that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin to use today. One more thing I would like to point out about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is something else that is important to realize about this item and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you need to be happy to know that we are going to be explaining to you on this page what a number of these benefits might be.
I am certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with plenty of benefits. You will discover that this will actually help anyone who may possess some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. The main reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you are additionally going to find that this can be used every day to present you with younger looking skin.
There is currently studies being done that are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to begin. There’s no doubt that in time businesses are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yomogi manju recipe. You can cook yomogi manju using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yomogi Manju:
- Get 130 grams Cake flour
- Take 5 grams Dried yomogi (Japanese mugwort)
- You need 1 tsp Baking soda
- You need 80 grams Sugar
- Prepare 50 ml Water
- Provide 1 Katakuriko (for final dusting)
- Prepare 100 grams ＊Adzuki beans
- Prepare 70 grams ＊Sugar
- Provide 1 pinch ＊Salt
- Use 500 ml ＊Water
Steps to make Yomogi Manju:
- Make the filling. First, cook the adzuki beans. Boil the ＊water with the beans until tender, then add the ＊salt and ＊sugar and simmer until the liquid reduces, mashing the beans as you go.
- Portion the filling from Step 1 (or store bought filling) into 12 balls.
- Mix together the cake flour and dried yomogi.
- Put the water and sugar into a bowl, and heat to melt the sugar. After cooling, add baking soda and combine with the dough from Step 3. Let chill in the refrigerator to make it easier to handle.
- Break the dough from Step 4 into 12 balls. (About the same size as the filling balls).
- Shape the manju. Flatten the dough balls from Step 5 and place a filling in the center.
- Use your thumb and pointer finger to stretch the dough up and around the filling like in the picture. If you leave the bottom slightly thicker than the rest, it looks nicer when finished.
- It's done! It's fine if this dough is a little thinner at the bottom. Be sure to completely cover the filling.
- Once you get all the dough and filling balls to Step 8, put the opening side down and lightly coat with katakuriko. They'll be nice and shiny when finished. You could also omit it.
- Place the manju in a steamer on 3-4 cm sheets of parchment paper. They will plump when steamed, so leave a little room between.
- Steam for about 10 minutes, and they're done. This picture was taken just after they finished steaming.
If you find this Yomogi Manju recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.