Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has instructed you to ingest some fish two times or threee times each week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try including fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq chicken thighs recipe. You can cook baked bbq chicken thighs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- You need Chicken Thighs
- Get Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- Take Olive oil
- You need Steak Seasoning or Salt + Pepper
- Take Chili Powder
- Use Broccoli or Potatoes for the side dish
Instructions to make Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Put tin foil over a baking pan to make the clean up easier.
- Take the chicken thighs and coat in olive oil. Then place in the pan and generously season with Chili Powder and Steak Seasoning. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the thighs are briefly cooking at this high temperature, pour some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in a small bowl and get out a brush that will be used to braise the sauce onto the thighs.
- If you are going to use potatoes as the side dish, cut them up into small pieces and season them. Otherwise cut up the fresh broccoli!
- Once the 15 minute timer sounds, open up the oven and pull the tray out. Brush the BBQ sauce onto the chicken thighs, and then add the potatoes into the pan next to the chicken. Place the pan back into the oven and turn down the temperature to 350. Cook for another 50 minutes.
- Boil the broccoli 10 minutes before the chicken is done (if no potatoes are in your future dinner). Otherwise take the chicken + potatoes out and enjoy!
If you find this Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.