Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy chakali recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chakali recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chakali recipe recipe. To make easy chakali recipe you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy chakali recipe:
- You need 2 cup rice flour
- Take 1 cup besan/gram flour
- Use 1⁄2 cup udad dal
- Take 1⁄2 cup poha powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup sabudana powder
- Provide 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- Take 1 tsp jeera/cumin seeds
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp ajwain seeds/carrom seeds
- Provide 1 tsp chilly powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Take 1⁄4 tsp hing
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Use to taste salt
- Provide 1 cup water
Instructions to make Easy chakali recipe:
- Grind coriander, cumin and ajwain seeds to a fine powder.
- Roast rice flour, besan, and udad flour together for 8 to 10 minutes on a medium flame. We will be using half of this mixture for making chakali.
- Mix half of this roasted flour with sabudana powder and poha powder. Measure 1 cup of this mixture to use for the recipe. The rest can be stored at room temperature for upto a month.
- Boil 1 cup of water. Add salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, hing, coriander, cumin and carrom seeds powder, sesame seeds and oil to the boiling water.
- Turn off the stove and then add 1 cup of the flour mixture. Cover and let it stand for ten minutes.
- When it cools down knead it into a dough.
- Using a chakali maker, shape it into chakalis and fry in oil on a medium flame till it becomes crisp.
- Enjoy this savory snack on special festivals like diwali or enjoy it as a tea time snack anyday!
If you find this Easy chakali recipe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.