Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Honey Chicken and Carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Honey Chicken and Carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon honey chicken and carrots recipe. To make lemon honey chicken and carrots you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Honey Chicken and Carrots:
- Prepare chicken and carrots
- Take 6 large boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- Provide 1 large onion sliced
- Use 1 1⁄2 lb carrots
- Provide 2 tbsp Hungarian, paprika
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Get 1 1⁄2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare honey lemon mixture
- Use 1⁄4 cup honey
- You need 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Provide 1⁄4 cup water
- You need 1⁄4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- Use topping
- Get 1⁄4 tsp whole leaf oregano
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp cilantro
- Use 1⁄2 tbsp chopped parsley
Instructions to make Lemon Honey Chicken and Carrots:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit
- Set all the chicken and carrots ingredients into a deep pan
- Mix the honey, lemon juice, water and olive oil. Pour on top. Add oregano, cilantro, and parsley.
- Bake in oven 45 minutes covered, then uncover and roast in oven for 30 minutes more.
- Let sit 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!
If you find this Lemon Honey Chicken and Carrots recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.