Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many people do not recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is actually something you ought to be using on a regular basis. You are additionally going to see that there is not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and on this page we are going to be telling you why.
Another thing that a lot of individuals would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended with regards to coconut oil. You will see that this will actually help anyone who may have some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. Needless to say you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to start. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice recipe. To make baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice you need 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice:
- Use Salmon marinade
- Get 2 Salmon fillets
- Provide 50 ml soya sauce
- Prepare 50 ml mirin
- Prepare 2 tbsp honey
- Take 1 tsp garlic paste
- Get 1⁄2 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 Salt and pepper to season
- Provide vegetables
- You need 1 bunch kale
- Prepare 2 medium carrots (diced)
- You need 1 small onion (diced)
- You need 6 mushrooms (cubed)
- Provide 1 pepper (diced)
- Get 1 dash sesame oil
- You need 1 dash lemon juice
- You need 2 tbsp oil
- Use 1 pepper for seasoning
- Prepare Fried rice
- Take 1 cup Cold cooked long grained rice
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- You need 1 tbsp miso paste
- Prepare 2 tbsp Hot water
- Use 1 egg
Steps to make Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice:
- Mix the salmon marinade in a bowl and add the salmon fillets.
- Marinade the salmon at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300°F (fan)
- Place salmon fillets in kitchen foil on a roasting tin and loosely seal the edges (leave some edges open).
- Place the salmon in the oven for 20 minutes (depending on size of fillets).
- Whilst salmon is in the oven add oil to a pan until hot and fry the vegetables together until soft but still has a crunch.
- Add lemon juice stir the vegetables and turn off the heat.
- Add oil to another pan and add the cold rice and fry until the rice has softened.
- Mix the miso paste in hot water until dissolved and pour the paste into the rice. Mix the paste into the rice until even.
- Add the egg to the rice. Fry until cooked and evenly distributed.
- In the last 5 minutes before the salmon is ready turn the heat back on and add the kale in the stir fry and add the sesame oil.
- Fry the kale until it has softened but still has a crunch. Add pepper to season.
- Serve the salmon, vegetables and rice together.
If you find this Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.