Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that having green beans on your green salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your burgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, though. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple salsa verde chicken enchilladas recipe. You can cook simple salsa verde chicken enchilladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas:
- Use 1 large jar of salsa verde ( I used herdez)
- Use 1 Yellow Corn tortillas
- Provide 1 bag of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Get 3⁄4 Diced onion purple onion
- Use 1⁄2 bunch Chopped cilantro
- You need 1 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 Cumin to taste
- Get 1 Garlic salt to taste
- Provide 1 Shredded rotisserie chicken or any precooked chicken you have
Instructions to make Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas:
- Start by adding your oil to a large skillet once heated add in about 2tbsp of diced onions and add a pinch of cumin and some garlic salt to taste cook down till onions are tender, now add in your salsa verde and lower heat cook for about 10 minutes.
- Now Shred your warmed chicken add your diced onion and cilantro to a large bowl(reserve a little onion, cilantro for topping) set aside
- Now heat your tortillas on a griddle or in the microwave optional, once heated set in a warm towel now we can assemble
- Dip tortillas into sauce add to a baking sheet, add in your chicken filling and cheese and roll continue till you have your desired amount. Now top with a little more cheese and cover with foil bake 350 for 15 minutes or so till cheese is melted. Before you plate I top with warmed reserved salsa verde, onions, & cilantro
If you find this Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.