Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super good for your heart. The after effects of consuming them might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted salmon with potatoes and mushrooms recipe. You can have roasted salmon with potatoes and mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Mushrooms:
- Use 1 lb small new potatoes (about 10), halved
- Get 8 oz button mushrooms
- Provide 3 tbsp olive oil
- Provide 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- Use 1 1 1⁄4-pound piece skinless salmon fillet
- You need 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Provide 1 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- Prepare 1 tsp honey
- You need 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Steps to make Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Mushrooms:
- Heat oven to 400° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Roast, tossing once, until the potatoes begin to soften, about 20 minutes.
- Push the vegetables to the edges of the pan and place the salmon in the center. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Roast until the salmon is opaque throughout, the mushrooms are tender, and the potatoes are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, honey, and parsley, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salmon and vegetables before serving.
If you find this Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.