Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can eat up. You may already know this as you’ve in all probability been told to ensure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Be aware that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try eating fish a couple of times during each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian stuffed baked potato recipe. To cook vegetarian stuffed baked potato you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato:
- Use 1 medium potato
- Take 1 medium yellow onion
- Provide 1 medium green bell pepper
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- Provide 1⁄2 cup cauliflower hash
- Take 2 brown mushrooms
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup colby jack cheese
- Use 1 one tp spoon of jamaican seasoning
- Take pinch salt or to taste
- Take pinch white pepper or to taste
- Provide 2 tbl spoons of olive oil
Instructions to make Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato:
- Bake Potato in microwave until half way done/about 5 minutes. I'm using for the base of my potato a russet potato, but I'am dicing a red potato because of the carbs are low.
- Saute onions, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms in olive. what you don't see here are some cauliflower hash, I added the hash at the last minute because it cooks in seconds. Prepare your potato bowl while your vegetables are cooking. saute vegetables until the onions translucent.
- Stuff your Potatoes with the mixture, and than top with colby cheese, set in microwave for 35 seconds. Enjoy this delicious vegetarian dish
If you find this Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.