Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Loaded potato casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded potato casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded potato casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one thing which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you need to start using today. You’re additionally going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be glad to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a number of these benefits may be.
An additional amazing side effect of making use of this type of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose weight by boosting your metabolism. Because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. If you happen to be one of the men and women trying to drop some weight in America today you’ll definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. And naturally simply because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
There is currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this is not yet been proven. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to begin. There’s no doubt that in time companies will be advertising coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded potato casserole recipe. You can cook loaded potato casserole using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded potato casserole:
- Take 2 lbs chicken breasts
- Use 2 (10 ounce) packages of steam and fresh frozen broccoli
- Prepare 1⁄2 stuck butter cubed
- Provide Salt and pepper
- Use Bacon bits
- You need 2 lbs
- Provide Shredded cheddar cheese
- You need 6 potatoes
Steps to make Loaded potato casserole:
- Cover chicken with enough water to cover. Add salt and pepper to your preference. I also added 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric and 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley to the pot. Boil until fully cooked. Take chicken out and cool it enough to debone and shred.
- Take the potatoes and wash them. Poke holes in them and place on microwave safe plate and microwave until soft. Once soft, cut into slices.
- Take a casserole pan and butter bottom and sides. Place the potato slices and add the butter cubes and salt and pepper to taste.
- On top of the potatoes add 8oz cheddar cheese.
- On top of the cheese add the shredded chicken
- On top of the chicken add the bacon bits.
- More cheese 😜 8 more ounces
- Microwave the broccoli until soft. Add to the top.
- You guessed it, More cheese 😯
- Baked covered in foil at 365 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 min. Enjoy.
- Add sour cream for garnish.
If you find this Loaded potato casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.