Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Salmon and asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon and asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon and asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You probably be aware of this because you’ve most likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish twice each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon and asparagus recipe. To make salmon and asparagus you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon and asparagus:
- You need 4 salmon fillets (6-8 oz)
- Prepare 4 mushrooms
- Prepare 4 asparagus stalks
- You need 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tbsp white wine
- Use 2 tsp dill weed
- Take 1 tsp garlic salt
- Provide 1 tbsp lowfat mayonaise
Steps to make Salmon and asparagus:
- Combine lemon juice, mayo, white wine, and spices. Whisk to blend.
- Cut and discard the woody ends of the asparagus spears. Slice the spears into ~2" pieces.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Use a sheet of baking foil large enough to hold the salmon fillets. Spray or wipe the foil with olive oil.
- Place the salmon on the foil and top with the mushrooms and asparagus. Drizzle the lemon juice mixture over the fillets.
- Add a second sheet of foil over the salmon fillets and roll the edges of the two foil pieces together to seal.
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes. Time may vary with the thickness of the fillets. Test with a fork. Flakey = done.
If you find this Salmon and asparagus recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.