Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Parm cauliflower recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Parm cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Parm cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain loads of terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked parm cauliflower recipe. You can have baked parm cauliflower using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Parm cauliflower:
- Provide 1 head cauliflower chopped
- Get to taste Garlic salt
- Get to taste Pepper
- Prepare Paprika
- Use Olive oil
- Use Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Baked Parm cauliflower:
- Preheat oven oven to 350°
- Chop cauliflower head I cut mine down the middle then cut the stalks… it makes it easier to tear the florets off. Place on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle some olive oil and dry ingredients on the florets and mix so you cover all the florets with garlic salt,pepper,paprika. Place in oven and cook for about 25 min.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over cauliflower and bake for an additional 5-7 min. Or until Parmesan cheese is melted.
- You can cut down the time you bake the cauliflower depending on how soft or hard you like your florets.
If you find this Baked Parm cauliflower recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.