Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Low-Cal Salmon Basil Garlic Quiche recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low-Cal Salmon Basil Garlic Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Cal Salmon Basil Garlic Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Remember when your parents would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent! This is a terrific number for somebody who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low-cal salmon basil garlic quiche recipe. You can have low-cal salmon basil garlic quiche using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low-Cal Salmon Basil Garlic Quiche:
- Prepare 1 (9 inch) Pie Crust - Meijer Frozen (640c)
- Take 1 cup Shredded Fat Free Mozzarella - Kraft (180c)
- You need 2 tsp Flour (18c)
- You need 1⁄2 cup Diced Onion (30c)
- Take 1⁄2 cup Peeled Diced Tomato (16c)
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Diced Mushroom (8c)
- Use 3 oz Diced Smoked Salmon - MeijerVita Classic Wild Nova (80c)
- You need 3 Large Eggs (215c)
- You need 2⁄3 cup Whole Milk (101c)
- You need 1 tsp Dried Basil (3c)
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic Powder (9c)
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Salt (0c)
Steps to make Low-Cal Salmon Basil Garlic Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small saucepan over medium-low heat, add diced onion, tomato, mushroom, 1⁄4 tsp of salt. Saute for 10 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat and pour off liquid.
- In small bowl, beat eggs, milk, diced salmon and remaining spices. Decrease salt as desired, this quiche has plenty of flavor.
- Mixe cheese and flour in bottom of piecrust. Press down to make layer to prevent soggy crust from wet ingredients to follow.
- Layer the onion/tomato/mushroom mixture over the cheese.
- Pour the egg/salmon/milk/spice mixture on top.
- Bake at 400°F for 35-40 minutes until the center is no longer wet. Let stand for 5+ minutes before cutting.
If you find this Low-Cal Salmon Basil Garlic Quiche recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.