Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tasty Island Chicken with fried cabbage, cornbread and rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty Island Chicken with fried cabbage, cornbread and rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your body and or cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty island chicken with fried cabbage, cornbread and rice recipe. You can have tasty island chicken with fried cabbage, cornbread and rice using 20 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tasty Island Chicken with fried cabbage, cornbread and rice:
- You need 1 packages chicken legs and thighs
- You need 1 Cabbage
- Prepare 8 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 can crushed pineapple
- Take 1 can mandarins
- Take 1 red bell pepper
- Provide 1 yellow bell pepper
- Get 1 green bell pepper
- You need 1 red onion
- Use garlic powder
- Take lemon pepper
- You need curry powder
- Prepare salt
- Take black pepper
- Provide 1 mandarin juice
- You need pinch chopped cilantro
- You need 6 slice bacon
- You need cayenne pepper
- Get 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Take 2 tbsp soy sauce
Instructions to make Tasty Island Chicken with fried cabbage, cornbread and rice:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Wash and trim chicken of excess fat. Chop up garlic cloves. Cut bell peppers and onion. Place chicken into a baking pan. I place a few pieces of chopped garlic under the skin of chicken. Season chicken with salt, lemon pepper, curry powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper. Rub crushed pineapple onto chicken. Add mandarins, reserve juice in can. Add 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar. Pour syrup mixture on top of chicken. Place in oven for 40 minutes. Cut bacon into small pieces and place in skillet to fry. Add 3 cloves garlic chopped. Cut cabbage into thin strips add to bacon and garlic. I added a few strips of red bell pepper. Season to taste. Cook for 10 minutes or unto desired tenderness. I also prepared white rice. And 2 boxes of huffy.
If you find this Tasty Island Chicken with fried cabbage, cornbread and rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.