Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You Might Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many people don’t realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is in fact something you need to be using regularly. Another thing I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
Something else you’re going to find coconut oil is quite useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for individuals who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the actual healing process. The reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re in addition going to find that this can be used on a daily basis to offer you younger looking skin.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. Something you might or may not understand is that within an incredibly short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement companies promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to piquillo peppers stuffed with cod recipe. You can have piquillo peppers stuffed with cod using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod:
- Get 12 piquillo peppers
- You need 400 grams of fresh cod
- Prepare 1 Chopped parsley
- You need 1 salt
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 large onion
- Use 2 clove of garlic
- Take 1 liter milk
- Take 80 grams of butter
- Get 80 grams flour
- Provide 1 nutmeg
- Prepare 1 pepper
- Get 1 liter of tomato sauce
- Provide 100 ml cream
- Take 100 ml of white wine
Steps to make Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod:
- Prepare the cod. If it's salty, desalt cod overnight, taking care to renew the water frequently. - Once you have removed the maximum amount of salt is introduced into hot water for 3 minutes, pull it and remove skin and bones. If it's not salty, just pull it into small pieces.
- Prepare stuffing. Clean and chop the onions and garlic. - Put some oil in a pan. - Fry the onions and garlic over low heat until onion is transparent. - Add the cod and stir.
- Sprinkle with flour, stirring constantly. - Add the milk little by little and stir to a smooth paste. Season with a little nutmeg, salt and pepper. - Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring, until sauce thickens. Leave it to cool as it's easier to handle.
- Filling. Fill the peppers and close with a toothpick. - Reserve the peppers that have been broken, or are useless to fill. - Place the peppers in an oven tray to warm in the oven later.
- Prepare the sauce - - Put the remaining peppers in a bowl with tomato sauce, cream, white wine and mix in a blender.
- Bake - - Cover the piquillo peppers with the sauce and put the train in preheated oven at 100 ° C for 5 minutes, taking care that they don't get too dry.
- Presentation - In the serving dish, place the peppers fan-shaped and add some sauce to the center of the plate, accompanied by a slightly fruity white wine.
If you find this Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.