Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have plenty of good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to contain loads of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, however, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce recipe. To make baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Take 4 lb Chicken Drumsticks
- Use Cooking Spray
- Prepare ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨
- You need 4 Tbsp Butter (melted)
- Provide 2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- Use 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Provide 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Take 1 Tbsp Chicken powder
- Get 1⁄8 Cup Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1⁄4 Cup Molasses
- Take 1⁄3 Cup Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis)
- Take 1 Tbsp Olive Oil (optional)
- Provide Salt - Black Pepper
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry.
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well.
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes.
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉
If you find this Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.