Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these foods in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb braised beef stew recipe. To make low carb braised beef stew you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Braised Beef Stew:
- Get 1 kg Beef (any tough cut eg beef cheeks) cut into large chunks
- Take 4 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- Provide Salt & Pepper
- Prepare 2 Brown Onions - sliced
- Provide 2 Bay leaves
- Use 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- Provide 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- You need 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- Use 2 tsp Chilli Flakes
- Provide 1⁄3 cup Tomato Paste
- You need 4 cups Beef Stock
- Take 1⁄3 cup Soy Sauce
- Provide 7 Red Radishes
- You need 2 Stalks Celery (roughly chopped)
- Take 4 Carrots (rougly chopped)
- Prepare Olive Oil
Instructions to make Low Carb Braised Beef Stew:
- Preheat the oven to 160°C degrees fan forced. Season the flour with salt & pepper and cover the beef with the seasoned flour and batch fry to seal the meat in a oven ready cast iron pan. Remove the meat and set aside.
- In the same pan add the onion, bay leaves and garlic and fry until lightly browned. Adding a dash of water to scrape any meat residue from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the spices (paprika, coriander & chilli) to the onion, cook till fragrant for 1 minute then add the tomato paste. Stir through then add the chopped vegetables. Stir to coat well.
- Add the meat incl meat juices to the dish and coat well. Add the beef stock and soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, cover then move to the preheated oven and braise for 1.5 hours.
- After 1.5 hours remove from oven, stir through, cover and braise for another hour. After 2.5 hours the meat should be tender and it should be ready to serve. You can serve with toasted baguette slices. Enjoy 😋
If you find this Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.