Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not amass in your system and or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pulled bbq chicken recipe. You can have pulled bbq chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled BBQ Chicken:
- Use 3-4 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Take 2 tsp. olive oil
- Prepare 1 large yellow or vidalia onion, diced
- You need 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- Provide 2 tsp. salt
- You need 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- Take 1 1⁄2 cups (12 oz.) bbq sauce
Steps to make Pulled BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F).
- Defrost chicken, dice onions & mince garlic.
- In a small pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in the paprika. Pour mixture into large baking pan (a roasting pan or cassarole dish work great). Pat the chicken dry and add each piece to the pot, stirring to mix with the onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir well. Pour BBQ over the chicken, trying to cover all the chicken.
- Cover pan with foil and transfer it to the oven. Bake it for 90 minutes.
- Make sure the thickest piece of chicken has been cooked completely. Place the pan back on the stove and use a slotted spoon to transfer the chicken to a large bowl. Pour the BBQ sauce in a pot and simmer it until it's reduced by half so the sauce is thicker. While the sauce is simmering, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Keep the shredded chicken on a burner set to Low/Medium. Pour a little bbq sauce in it every once in a while (while still cooking down the sauce) and stir to keep the meat hot and moist. Optionally use the thickened BBQ sauce on your sandwich. Serve when ready!
If you find this Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.