Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Cauliflower bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Cauliflower bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Cauliflower bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy cauliflower bake recipe. You can cook cheesy cauliflower bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Cauliflower bake:
- Get 2-1⁄2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Get 2 pounds cauliflower
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- You need 1 U.S. pint heavy cream
- Use 1 cup sour cream
- Get 1⁄4 pound bacon
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Provide 1 stick butter
- Take 1⁄2 chopped green onions
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tablespoon double action baking powder
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped parsley
Instructions to make Cheesy Cauliflower bake:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit
- Fry the cauliflower in butter. Add salt
- When almost done, still crunchy. Then chop the green onions
- Chop the bacon. Add to pan render fat. Remove the bacon to a paper towel. This will allow excessive oil to be absorbed
- Add green onions to the cauliflower incorporate well cover and simmer for7 minutes
- Add sour cream and cream
- Add cheese, bacon and parsley.
- Add baking powder stir very well. Bake in oven 25-30 minutes
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
If you find this Cheesy Cauliflower bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.