Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You May Possibly Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to discover that the use of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Something else I want to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Another thing I want to mention regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
Another thing that many people would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, nevertheless this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. For men and women who wind up suffering from various kinds of rashes you might want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will help you heal the rash. There are other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can supply you with a younger look and it’s also packed with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
There is currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. One of the greatest things you are going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry margarita chicken salad with garlic parmesan croutons recipe. To make raspberry margarita chicken salad with garlic parmesan croutons you need 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons:
- You need main course, salad, chicken
- You need 2⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Prepare 2 tbsp coarse black pepper
- You need 2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 2 tsp onion salt
- Use 1⁄2 cup margarita mix
- You need 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- Provide 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- Take 3 tbsp tequila
- Prepare 3 tbsp triple sec (optional)
- Prepare 2 tbsp honey
- You need 1 cup light Olive oil
- Get 5 piece Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Take 4 clove garlic, minced very fine
- Prepare 8 oz French baguette
- Provide 3⁄4 cup Parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Provide 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Use 1⁄2 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Italian herbs
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 For raspberry vinaigrette
- Get 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinegar
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup honey
- Take 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- Use 1⁄2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Use 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaves
Steps to make Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons:
- Place the cilantro, pepper, garlic powder and onion salt into a blender.
- Pour Margarita mix, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, triple sec ( optional) and honey into the blender. Puree on high speed until mixture is smooth, then reduce the speed to medium-low and slowly add the Olive oil and blend until creamy.
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc storage bag. Pour in marinade, close bag and store in fridge over night.
- After marinating the chicken over night, place chicken and marinade in a skillet and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet and discard marinade. Place chicken back in the skillet and brown chicken on medium-low, about 5 minutes, until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through and is no longer pink. Can either place the chicken on the salad warm, or cool in fridge before placing on salad. Cut chicken into strips.
- Mince garlic and place garlic and olive oil in a container with tight fitting lid. Allow to incorporate for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300℉. Cut bread into cubes; add to a large mixing bowl. Add 1⁄2 cup of cheese, dried herbs, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Mix well.
- Using a sieve, strain garlic oil over the bread, pressing garlic with the back of a spoon to get all the garlic juice. Toss.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, then bake another 10-15 minutes. Remove and stir in last 1⁄4 cup of cheese. Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.
- In a blender, combine raspberry vinegar, raspberries, honey and basil. Whirl 1 minute or until well blended. With the motor on, add oil in a slow stream, whirling until dressing is smooth.
- Dress up a salad with lots of beautifully colored vegetables. Top with chicken, croutons and raspberry vinaigrette. Although it is to taste, from experience, I recommend using a small amount of the vinaigrette. If too much is used, it will over power the flavor of the rest of the salad.
- Margarita marinade was found @ allrecipes.com allrecipes.com/recipe/best-grilled-margarita-chicken-ever/ Raspberry vinaigrette was found @ What's cooking America whatscookingamerica.net/Salad/RaspberryVinaig.htm crispy garlic parmesan croutons were found @ about.com americanfood.about.com
If you find this Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.