Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spanish potato omelette recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spanish potato omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanish potato omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. This is a great number for a person who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Begin eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish potato omelette recipe. You can cook spanish potato omelette using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spanish potato omelette:
- Provide 500 g potatoes
- You need 4 eggs
- Prepare 500 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- Take to taste Salt,
- Get 1⁄2 onion (optional)
Instructions to make Spanish potato omelette:
- Wash and cut the potatoes into very thin slices.
- Dice the onion (if you don’t like onion, you can skip this step and leave onion out of the recipe altogether).
- Mix the potatoes and onion together with a bit of salt.
- Heat a good amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a pan and, once hot, add the potatoes and onions. Fry them on a high heat for few minutes, then lower the temperature. Stir occasionally so that the potatoes don’t stick. Once the potatoes have taken on a golden-brown colour, remove the pan from the heat and drain the mixture.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt. Add the eggs to the potatoes and onion and mix well.
- Heat two small tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a pan and add the egg, potato and onion mixture. As before, cook on a high heat for a few minutes, then lower the temperature right down so that the inside of the omelette can cook.
- When the omelette has finished cooking on one side, flip it over using a flat plate so that you can cook the other side.
- Put another two tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in the pan and then return the omelette to the pan to fry the other side.
- When the omelette is golden brown on both sides, remove it from the heat. Now it's ready to eat!
- You could serve it with a delicious mayonnaise and a little mustard. If you want to give your omelette an original and tasty touch, try adding a tablespoon of caramelized onion when beating the egg.
- And if you want the middle of your omelette to be creamier, try frying a few thin slices of courgette with the potatoes. You’ll really notice a difference! We recommend you serve this recipe with Fruits of the Forest Pudding which is also made using Olive Oils from Spain.
If you find this Spanish potato omelette recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.