Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Mushroom Quesadillas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Mushroom Quesadillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Mushroom Quesadillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are really good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the bad effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Incorporate these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and mushroom quesadillas recipe. You can have chicken and mushroom quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Mushroom Quesadillas:
- Get 1⁄4 cup butter
- Take 2 1⁄2 tsp chili powder
- Provide 2 clove garlic
- Take 1 tsp dried oregano
- Provide 8 oz mushrooms
- Use 1 1⁄2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- Use 2⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- Provide 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Take 2 1⁄2 cup grated Montery Jack cheese
- Use 1 olive oil
- Provide 16 tortillas
Steps to make Chicken and Mushroom Quesadillas:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chilli powder, garlic and oregano. Saute until fragrant, about 1minute
- Add mushrooms and saute until tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mix in chicken , onion and cilantro. Cool 10 minutes. Mix in cheese.Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat).Lightly brush oil on 1 side of 8 tortillas. Place tortillas oil side down, on large baking sheet.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas , spreading to even thickness . Top with remaining 8 tortillas , press , then brush with oil .
- Grill quesadillas until heated through and golden brown , about 3 minutes per side . Cut into wedges.
If you find this Chicken and Mushroom Quesadillas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.