Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Grandma's BBQ Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grandma's BBQ Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grandma's BBQ Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You May Possibly Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many individuals don’t realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you should be using regularly. One more thing I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. There is another thing that is important to understand about this product and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. On this page we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are related to the use of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
Another thing you’re going to find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. For individuals who wind up suffering from various kinds of rashes you may want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. Of course you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to begin. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grandma's bbq chicken recipe. You can cook grandma's bbq chicken using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma's BBQ Chicken:
- You need 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 3 lb chicken thighs and legs
- Use 2 tbsp butter
- Take 1⁄3 cup onion
- Provide 1⁄3 cup diced green bell pepper
- Get 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- Provide 2 oz crushed pineapple
- Get 1⁄2 cup water
- Take 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- Prepare 3 tbsp brown sugar
- Use 2 tsp prepared mustard
- Use 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- You need 1 salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Grandma's BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat butter oven medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and cook until tender. Stir in all other ingredients. Let simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Place chicken in a 13X9 in. baking dish. Pour sauce over chicken. Bake, uncovered for 40-55 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
If you find this Grandma's BBQ Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.