Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Cauliflower Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Cauliflower Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that is among the best meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded cauliflower bake recipe. To make loaded cauliflower bake you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Cauliflower Bake:
- Provide 1 medium head cauliflower
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup sour cream (light version: light sour cream)
- Get 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (light version: reduced fat mayo like Hellman's mayo made with olive oil)
- Use 2 small green onions - finely sliced, green & white parts (optional)
- Get 3 tbsp Oscar Mayer Selects Real Bacon Pieces - divided
- You need 1 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar - divided (light version: reduced fat cheese like Kraft 2% shredded cheddar)
- Provide 1 pinch garlic powder (we love garlic so I added about 1⁄4 tsp)
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to personal taste
Instructions to make Loaded Cauliflower Bake:
- Rinse cauliflower and cut or break florets into pieces (1-1 1/2in or so). Steam or boil until just fork tender. I steamed mine in a steamer basket, with salt and pepper sprinkled on top, for about 15 minutes.
- When done steaming remove pot from heat, carefully remove lid from pot to let excess steam escape, then carefully remove cauliflower still in steamer basket from pot and place on plate to let cauliflower air dry slightly while you prepare the "sauce". If you boiled your cauliflower, drain in a colander and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and spray a 2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine sour cream, mayo, garlic powder, 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese and 2 tbs bacon pieces, stirring until well incorporated. Add salt and pepper after bacon to adjust seasoning accordingly (I usually don't need much if any).
- Add cauliflower and green onion. Stir gently to coat. It's ok if you break apart some of the cauliflower it will definitely happen.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish, gently spread out evenly, top with remaining shredded cheese and bacon pieces. Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and the edges are bubbly.
- Let sit 5-10 minutes before serving. Eat and enjoy!
If you find this Loaded Cauliflower Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.