Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is among the best meats out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been taught to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon recipe. You can have potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon:
- Take 200 g Salmon
- Get 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- Provide 200 g cream cheese
- Get 3 potatoes
- Use 1 medium size aubergine, sliced
- Prepare 1 medium size golden zucchini, sliced
- You need 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Provide 100 g butter
Steps to make Potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon:
- Slice potatoes and boil for 10 minutes, once they are medium soft (not soft enough to mash, but soft enough to pierce), lay them flat in an oven tray and bake on a low heat for 15 minutes
- Oil a frying pan, and add garlic and butter
- When the garlic starts to cook, add mushrooms and cream cheese, keep stirring until mushrooms are cooked and cheese is melted
- Remove mushroom mixture from pan and blend until smooth
- In a frying pan, cover the bottom with water and bring to a simmer, then add zucchini and aubergine
- Season with salt and pepper and then add salmon
- Once all the ingredients are almost ready to eat, take the oven pan out of the oven, and layer each ingredient on top of the potatoes. (potatoes, aubergine, zucchini, salmon)
- Cover the pan contents with the mushroom sauce, cover with grated cheese and bake until cheese is golden brown
- Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.