Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect One pan baked salmon and veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One pan baked salmon and veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one pan baked salmon and veggies recipe. You can have one pan baked salmon and veggies using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One pan baked salmon and veggies:
- Get 4 fillets of salmon
- Prepare 4 potatoes
- Use 8-10 red cherry tomatoes
- Prepare 5-7 mushrooms
- Get Handful spinach
- Provide 1 big onion, sliced in thick rings
- Prepare 1 lemon
- You need 3-4 cloves garlic
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
- You need 1 tsp garlic powder
- Provide 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Prepare 1 btsp corriander powder
- Provide 1 tsp dried parsley
- You need Olive oil to drizzle
Instructions to make One pan baked salmon and veggies:
- Pre heat oven at 180C
- Take a baking tray, drizzle Olive oil and half of all spices. Mix in potatoes, and bake for 20-25 mins
- Take the tray out, put onions, mushrooms, garlic, salmon sprinkle some olive oil and rest of the spices. Now bake it for 15 mins.
- Place cherry tomatoes and bake for another 5 mins.
- Take out tray and squeeze a lemon, put some spinach leaves & serve
If you find this One pan baked salmon and veggies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.